Should I end my relationship after 2 years?

I am in a living relationship with a wonderful person for 2 years. We are highly compatible and are deeply in love. He is the nicest person, very kind, honest and caring. But problem started when his parents came to visit him. I have a strong feeling that his mother doesn't like me. She is very dominating and opinionated. His parents lived with us for 2 weeks and during this time she hardly talked to me. When she is around even my boyfriend dint interact with me much. Her mother treats me as if I am his son's roommate and nothing more. I asked him several time, if your parents does not like me will you marry me? And always his answer is "than nothing can be done". He is not talking to his parents directly about us, our relationship and our future. He will never go against his parents. He is too good of a person to hurt his parents.

I am very confused right now. Should I break up with him? Cause I really don't want to die alone. I want to be married. My parents are also kind of pressuring me to get married. Am I being overemotional and selfish? I love him more than anything and I cannot imagine my life without him. We have had most wonderful times together. But do I need to be practice? Please I need some advise. I cannot stop crying.
+1 y
P.S. I am 25 years old.
+1 y
*practical
2
0