What would happen if you and your ex were stuck in an elevator together?

i thought this would be funny :p

61

Most Helpful Girl

• i love how majority of these comments are hate ones against their ex's.

if I saw mine I would go into another elevator.

if it was unavoidable then I would try my best not to punch the sh*t outta his face.

>.>

What Guys Said 1

• Only one of us would walk out of the elevator... It'd be me... I hate her so much for what she did to me.

What Girls Said 5

• push him out? I would not like that scenario and hence I would not be in that scenario. if I saw him, I would not step in that elevator.

• I would completely pretend I had no idea who he was.. being the arrogant d***wad he is.. this would drive him mad.. and if my evil plan is a success the frustration would drive him to a point of madness where he would repeatedly run his giant forehead into the walls of the elevator.. concussing himself.. all the while I would be recording it on my cell phone.. and when I was freed from the elevator I would throw it up on youtube and my boyfriend and I would laugh ourselves to sleep. Awesome, that was fun to watch in my head. :D

• well if me and my ex were stuck in an elevator ..hhmmmm. We would talk I kno he will flirt also he would try to talk me into getting back with him. It wouldn't work cause now I'm with some one.he would most likely tell me he won't give up . Then I would freak out since his kind of crazy. Later ill prabably be hungry and eat him just kidding. =D

• I would ignore him and pretend like he was someone I didn't know

• Well we still talk (as friends) we both still have at lest little feeings left there! lol I could see us saying Hi and talking a little pit. it would be akward as hell, but yeah lol