Am I the only one who still dislikes my ex?

We broke up about 8 months ago

I don't hate him I just dislike him when I think about the memories now.

Even though I was the one who messed up, I look back now I realize that he put all the blame and guilt on me. But... he did some things that were wrong too but I let them all "slide". now I realize I am not okay with it and he was really rude.

It still bothers me and pisses me off at times. I dont know what to do?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who your ex if.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't like either of my ex's when we broke up I knew immediately that I would never be friends with them because I don't see how that could work and I don't think ex's should be friends period, civil sure. You just don't like him probably because even though it was your fault, you still didn't think he'd be the person who he was when you broke up. It's shitty to see peoples true colours

What Guys Said 1

• Well whatever it is that you "now realize", it's pointless. Just move on. He is out of his life and owes you no explanation or apology or anything and neither do you to him.

What Girls Said 3

• Take it as a learning experience and try to move on.

• Write it down in a journal and then look forward. That is a very normal thing that is happening to you.

• It's pretty common for people to dislike their exes, I understand.