Guys I need ure help please?

My ex broke up with me coz I'm not ready to have sex , even when i told him that i love him he didn't care.. Its was hard for me to deal with this break up u know i'm deeply in love with him... Then after 6 months he called me i was surprised, he told me that he is sad coz we r not together and that he misses me so much he even told me that i'm a hard girl but he really wants me... I was like yes i want you back and I really love you but I won't change my decision, and he disappeared again.. He never told ne that he loves me its hurt

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, a lot of people mistake sex for love. Sex is only one facet of love.

I think you made the right decision to break up with him, but don't make the mistake of letting him back into your life. At some point he may realize what a jerk he's being toward you and any other girl he's ever with.

Sex will happen in your life when you're ready for it. In the mean time, keep to your principles and desires. Learn to watch for signs in guys that just "expect" sex in any relationship - no matter what.

One last thing - it's very very possible to be totally "head over heels" in love with someone long before sex ever happens! I wish you the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a good lesson. NEVER take someone back after they didn't respect you.

Well... don't take exes back ever really but DEFINITELY never take them back after they disrespect you.

What Guys Said 1

• What do you need help with? Do you need reassurance that you made the right decision? Well you did. There is no reason to put up with a relationship in which one partner or another is only interested in sex.

What Girls Said 3

• Forget him.. Cuz if he broke up with u because you didn't wanna have sex. I think that if he loved u or liked u he wudnt leave u.. And if he came back after 6 months its because there's no more girls he can fuck with b x In my opinion forget him babe ❤

• He doesn't love you, he know you love him and he's hoping he can exploit that and get sex. Keep away from him you can do better than that

• I have been in that same scenario. Don't take him back. Later, you'll be glad you didn't take him back. I was with this guy for a short time and he said he wanted me, but he wanted me sexually. He was a nice guy, but too sexual for me. I told him I wasn't ready and so he knew that , but i think he was still trying to get me to move forward. I didn't budge on my decision. I believe that is why he broke up with me and I am okay with that because if he doesn't respect me and my decisions, then he doesn't deserve me. I am so glad that we broke up because I later found out that he was having sexual intercourse with other people (after we broke up). So i knew that that is what he wanted and he knew I wouldn't budge so he broke up with me. Don't listen to a guy who says "I'll wait for you to be ready" because chances are, they won't wait long and then if they are not satisfied, they'll break up with you. Be with a guy who respects you and will actually wait. I am currently talking to this guy who doesn't even really want sex or any of that so I am glad that I found someone who feels the same way I do. Someone will come along. Good luck!

• Thank u so much !!! U really helped me i will take your advice

• Feel free to talk to me about anything and glad I could help!