Fess up or keep it quiet and stop? Help!

Back story: I'm single, but love a girl two states away. We're not dating but had a mutual agreement that we wouldn't be with anyone else until we were together (little more than a year). Well, I made FWB with my ex and kind of did everything but sex... My first time for many things besides kissing...

I want to save it for the girl I love. And I do love her, we've "been together" for 5 months. And I feel horrible keeping this from her (it happened last week), even though we're not officially together, I don't want another guy touching her, and I am pretty damn sure she doesn't want another girl touching me. I can't put into words how she makes me feel, and the thought of loosing her hurts, a lot. I think of her every morning when I wake up, and every night as I go to bed. I talk to her daily, I want her in my life forever.

Question:

What do I do? Do I tell her what I did and hope she forgives me, or do I keep it quiet and stop, or quiet and continue. Vote if you don't feel like typing.

I know I should stop, I wasn't thinking about "us" I was thinking about me, and I realized the actions that I take as a kid can really f*** up our future. I want this girl in my life and don't want to lose her ever. I know there are other girls out there, but I don't want another girl.

Please give me an outside opinion on this.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

-Anonymous.
Fess up, tell her.
Keep it quiet, stop.
Keep it quiet, continue.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
It happens to be her time of the month, says she started yesterday, so should I wait till her hormones are back to normal, or should I tell her now? I'm hesitant to tell now because you gals have ups and downs. Not to blame you or make excuses.
3
0