Fess up or keep it quiet and stop? Help!

Back story: I'm single, but love a girl two states away. We're not dating but had a mutual agreement that we wouldn't be with anyone else until we were together (little more than a year). Well, I made FWB with my ex and kind of did everything but sex... My first time for many things besides kissing...

I want to save it for the girl I love. And I do love her, we've "been together" for 5 months. And I feel horrible keeping this from her (it happened last week), even though we're not officially together, I don't want another guy touching her, and I am pretty damn sure she doesn't want another girl touching me. I can't put into words how she makes me feel, and the thought of loosing her hurts, a lot. I think of her every morning when I wake up, and every night as I go to bed. I talk to her daily, I want her in my life forever.

Question:

What do I do? Do I tell her what I did and hope she forgives me, or do I keep it quiet and stop, or quiet and continue. Vote if you don't feel like typing.

I know I should stop, I wasn't thinking about "us" I was thinking about me, and I realized the actions that I take as a kid can really f*** up our future. I want this girl in my life and don't want to lose her ever. I know there are other girls out there, but I don't want another girl.

Please give me an outside opinion on this.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

-Anonymous.
Fess up, tell her.
Vote A
Keep it quiet, stop.
Vote B
Keep it quiet, continue.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
It happens to be her time of the month, says she started yesterday, so should I wait till her hormones are back to normal, or should I tell her now? I'm hesitant to tell now because you gals have ups and downs. Not to blame you or make excuses.
Fess up or keep it quiet and stop? Help!
Add Opinion