Will my boyfriend realize his mistake?

Hello guys! I have been dating a guy since 5 years! I know him since high school and since he has joined my college, we both have been having fights! He has too many friends now which makes me insecure! I dont know why whenever i see him with girls i get jealous! Now he has taken a decision that he would breakup with me! He says that i have made his life miserable by keep on doubting on him. Tho i keep sayinf sorry to him, he is not forgiving me and he has blocked me from his facebook, instagram and whatsapp cause i was doubting him alot! Guys i did doubt him a lot but i said sorry too! I just want to know that will he be back to me? I dont want to leave him! I know he is hurt cause of what i did to him but i have realized my mistake! How to save my relationship? He doesn't even talk to me now and it seems tht we have alr broken up but i need to save this relationship!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Chalk it up to experience and let it go. 5 years is a really long relationship at your age, and those highschool relationships aren't really meant to last. They're to learn from, so that relationships in the future don't fall apart because of these types of things. It's normal and healthy for a relationship like this to come to an end eventually, and 5 years is a good run for sure.
    The lesson to take away is that if you trust your boyfriend, trust him. Don't try and control who he can or can't talk to or be around, and don't worry about him leaving you for some other girl just because he talks to them or likes them as a friend. If he would leave you for another woman just like that, then it's not the relationship you want to be in anyway. You shouldn't have to keep your partner on a leash in order to keep him with you, he should be free to do what he wants but CHOOSE to be with you exclusively. Trusting someone means trusting them to be loyal to you, and not needing to worry about his or her loyalty. If you can't trust them, then you need to look in to that and figure out why. If you have good reasons, then confront them and deal with them or move on to someone who you can trust. If all you come up with is irrational "Well, he talks to her, and laughs at things she says" type reasons, then the problem is more in your head than in the outside world.
    If you treat someone like they're cheating on you when they actually aren't, they will get tired of your lack of trust and attempts to control them and will move on, like has happened here.

My vote is very strongly to let go of this relationship and move on. You've learned, and he's probably curious what other women have to offer at this point as well. College is a new world, and 5 years is a super long time when the relationship started in high school.

Good luck :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't seem like he made a mistake, and there's no relationship now because he ended it. Leave him be. If he comes back then he comes back. If he doesn't then you have to accept that and move on.

What Guys Said 5

• You have done your part, brave up and he might come back. Keep yourself open but do not be too expectant.

• First of all calm down. Don't scare him off by freaking out when you say you won't freak out anymore. Simply go up to him and ask if you can talk. Tell him how you feel and let him know that as long as he promises there is nothing to worry about then you won't be jealous anymore. AND FUCKING DON'T BE!

• Too late. You should listen to your next boyfriend. But he probably was cheating on you or planning on it if he was hanging out with other women. Don'r feel too bad about it.

• He has too many friends now which makes me insecure! - this is an abusive statement

THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!!

• It does not seem like there is a relationship to save. He's gone.

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry about your troubles.
    But I think if he is going to totally dissmiss you from his life over what you did (doubting him) and not even act as if he cares then your doubts have been verified. Life is too short to be wasted on a guy like that. You can and will find a great guy who is going to treat you like you deserve.
    Good luck with the future.

• You can't. It's over.

• 5 years is a long time, you have already invested a lot of time on him - if he's already blocked you on social media - and won't consider your feelings, don't waste anymore energy on him.

I'm sorry to say this sweetie but he won't realise that he lost a great girl that really loves him.

The only thing to do now is move on - go out with friends, get a hobby, start working out and live for you!