Why can't my boyfriend stop talking to his ex?

He gets mad if I talk to mine. I even changed my number to shut him up. He still talks to her! It drives me crazy. I will never cheat and have never cheated what should I do? Keep talking to my ex who is like my best friend? Or stop for my boyfriend who won't stop for me?

Thanks! We really are just friends. I feel like if I keep repeating that he won't believe it and think I'm lying. But it's true. I'm so confused.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Compromise is a two way street. If he's not willing to stop talking to his ex then I don't see why you can't talk to yours.

• This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Doctor Eziza has rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Doctor Eziza email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Eziza is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR EZIZA NOW VIA EMAIL: ezizaoguntemple@gmail. com or call him on +2348058176289.

What Girls Said 0