Will he come back?

i asked him "what are we" and he misunderstood and thinks I wanted more (relationship) and I didn't and it got blown out of hand. He likes me and I like him. he said because of everything we should just be friends now and I said I can't just be ur friend its all or nothing and for the past couple days he hasn't been telling me what he wants. Last night in person he we can't go back to how things were and I said ok then I can't be ur friend.. he hit me up later that night and said he changed his mind and he doesn't wanna stop talking to me, I said too late you made up ur mind. today I said are you sure this is what you want cause I figured id be nice and make sure he said he didn't want things to turn out this way but things aren't gonna work out. Since I said I can't be his friend we can't talk at all, I said that's that and called him pathetic for throwing everything away because of a simple question that he made complicated. I delted him from bbm, Facebook, and my phone. I delted him from bbm before he could respond. do you think he will come back?

i figured if I stayed his friend like he wanted me to id be giving him what he wants. I want him to realize what he's missing.
Will he come back?
0
2