Are there anythings that will will not stand for or tolerate in your relationship?

My boyfriend asked if he were to cheat on me, what would I do and without any hesitation I told him I would leave and he was like if I did he would give me a second chance...and he was there saying that it is making him wonder who loves who more and I was there saying you can't judge me by that...I mean if you claim to say you love someone cheating shouldn't even cross your mind...

YEA SO...WHAT WON'T YOU EVER ACCEPT IN A RELATIONSHIP?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• i seriously would not continue a relationship if someone cheated on me it shows a complete lack of regard for the partner,total disrespect,and noone who loves their partner shoul dput themselves in a position where they even would,i mean like even attracted to someone else like that. iv always thought that if you wana sleep with other people you shoul dend what you have,its so unfair on the person whos bein cheated on. I tolerate far too much but cheating would just be the final nail in the coffin.

ps I would seriously look into your issue further he woudlnt be asking stuf flike that if there was no reason... no smoke without fire.

• It all came up when we were mad && a msg that he sent to me a day b4 didn't reach ma phone until that day && I thought that he was cheating and then I told him if that's how he wanted to live his life he sld tell me so I can remove myself....so when we were talking again he asked me if I rly wld do that

What Guys Said 3

• I think you might want to investigate into your boyfriend's life beyond your eyes, if he's asking about this and making such suggestions it's probable that he's cheating/ed on you or considering it.

As for things that wouldn't fly with me, smoking, drugs, drinking to excess, dishonesty, not respecting me or my goals, inability to reach compromise and of course the whole being a bitch/bad attitude stuff.

• It all came up when we were mad && a msg that he sent to me a day b4 didn't reach ma phone until that day && I thought that he was cheating and then I told him if that how he wanted to live his life he sld tell me so I can remove myself....so when we were talking again he asked me if I rly wld do that

• Disrespect. Meanness. A breach of trust.

Ends the relationship instantly.

• -treats me like emotional punching bag

-selfish

-loose

-sees me as just a person filling a role... aka "the boyfriend"... doesn't care about who I am as a person...

-excessive drug use or drinking... I'm straight edge never done any drugs, drink once a month if that... but I'll tolerate a little.. (i'd rather a Girlfriend smokes pot > drinking though...)

-SMOKING CIGS: most foul thing ever... the ULTIMATE turn off

What Girls Said 4

• I totally agree with you on the whole cheating thing. My hubris leads me to say that I will also not tolerate disrespect of any kind. Ignorance and intolerance in general is almost repulsive, but it seems unlikely that I would be in a relationship with someone who has those qualities anyway. Other than that, it is pretty hard to do something that will seriously upset me in a relationship!

• A horrilbe attitude, cheating, and lieing

• If he is asking about what would happened if he cheated on you than something might be wrong. Like you said if he really loved you than cheating shouldnt even come up and he wouldn't have to wonder how you would react to that situation because he simply wouldn't do it.

• Are you sure he hasn't cheated already? And that's why he's saying all this?

• Oh, good. Questions like that make me nervous. I would stick to your guns though, if someone cheated on me there is no chance I would stick around to let it happen again. That is pure disrespect with no reguards to your spouses feelings.

• I thank u...that's the same thing I said!