Girls: I cheated on my girl friend 3 Days ago and I told her but, I'm really scared about what she's gonna do.

Should I give her some space?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You cheated on her but AFTERWARDS are scared of what she's going to do? Well honestly you should have thought about that before you cheated. But...as for your actual question...it really depends on the type of girl she is. She could be the type that likes to analyze things before taking a leap, and would need time to rethink the relationship and decide if you're actually worth staying with, in that case I would give her some space. She could be the type that forgives but doesn't forget and right away wants you to prove you care, in which case that would be where you step up and (if you want to try to keep her) prove to her that you want to be with her...but don't smother her or act too clingy. Or she can even be the type that will say that's fine...and then cheat on you to get back at you, and if its like that you two might as well break up now because its going to keep going in a circle. Another thing you need to keep in mind is what exactly happened when you told her...did you guys talk it out, did she just completely shut down and not talk to you...things like that can tell you a lot too. If you're scared of what she will do I'd recommend talking to her and not waiting for what she's gonna do...you screwed up...now you gotta fix it. But one thing you need to know (coming from someone who has been cheated on before) if she does decide and want to stick it out with you...most likely there will always be that thought in her head and the question...'will he do it again?'

What Girls Said 1

• if I were her, I'd probably dump you. recent guy I dated, I found out like really fast and I dumped him. just like that.

• I completely understand.... That's why I come here to get input of what yall think and I appreciate your truly thoughts..... Thanks Reeses-pieces777

What Guys Said 1