Guys is this how you treat an ex gf?

My ex and I have been broken up for 7mths. Recently he has been making himself available to me. Examples: drove me to pick up my car. Brings me Starbucks. Ask me if I'm hungry. Takes out my trash. I'm not sure how to take this, is he trying to get my attention?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants to get back together with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd agree with the guys on this one.

What Guys Said 4

• He obviously likes you and is trying to be a gentleman. Take the hint lol. But if you don't like that, its best that you should have "the talk" with him to make sure you're both on the same page.

• I think he wants you back.

• Why not just say it

• Asker because action speak louder than words.

• Actually I believe he is slowly attempting to win back your favor..

• If the guy respects you and what you had together then he will always respect you. Maybe he is just a nice guy? Dont take advantage of it though

• I have blocked my exs on everything, reasons why i broke up why owuld i want to keep it going.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!