What should I do about my ex?

he broke up with me a year ago , yet still kept in contact with me and wanted to get back together at one but but then changed his mind again and then we slept together and he wants to keep doing that with me but I feel that he keeps throwing his happiness in my face and how much happier he is these days and how life is great an it really hurts and he says he doesn't want to get back together right now because his career so I'm stuck and don't know what to do

12

What Guys Said 2

• You're a booty call.
    He's stated thats all he wants from you. If you want more, break it off and go find a guy that will take you seriously.

And none of that, 'lets still be friends' stuff. You both still have feelings for each other, and 'just friends' clearly isn't possible.

• I agree. Why buy the cow when he can get the milk for free?

You're basically his cumdump and he's only contacting you when he's got an itch in his balls, and knows you're willing to give him some release. This is as much his doing, as it is yours. Just delete his contact and stop responding to his emails/texts/calls.

You have zero hope for a relationship again with him. All you can really get out of this is sex and emotional pain. If you need sex, go find someone on Tinder. If you want emotional pain, well... then just keep doing what you're doing.

• An he says in the future I may change my mind and want a relationship

• So he says oh maybe in the future I don't know

• Just cut him off the sex, unless there is a commitment.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop sleeping with him. He's using you for sex and breaking your heart. Only agree to sleep with him when you're officially in a relationship together.
    Cut all contact and don't reply for a month. Work on yourself, keep yourself so busy you don't have time to think about him. Have fun and relax. Use this month to make yourself happy and stronger. Work on your career. Tell him your expectations and that you won't sleep with him anymore until you're together.