Do I tell her that he's cheating on her?

On Friday one of my best guy friends told me that he was dating a girl after I asked him about it because I saw them talking together a couple of times. he said that they were "secretly" dating because of her mom and that I couldn't tell anybody. I didn't really care because I hardly knew her. but today I just found out that my little sister's best friend(who is a close friend to me) is also dating him! and they are doing it "secretly" because they just don't want people to know...what do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i would tell her, I despise people who cheat and as much as it may hurt to tell her, its gonna hurt her a lot worse if she finds out on her own later on

What Guys Said 1

• You don't really know the conditions of the relationship. Confront the mutual guy friend, and tell him what he's doing is f***ed up, and tell him that he needs to pick one or the other.

What Girls Said 1

• Who's ever a better friend, your best guy friend or your sister's best friend, tell them first.

If it's the guy tell them to stop. And If you do ask the guy about this first, and he doesn't have a good reason and is not stoping, tell your sisters friend.

She'd probably dislike you if she knew you'd kept it from her.