What do guys consider calling too frequently?

I just read this article.

link

What exactly do guys consider calling too much?

Thanks guys! I was definitely thinking a lot of these articles are B.S. but doesn't some degree of psychology and socially come to play in them? I mean, you say it is OK but do you appreciate her less and really want someone who lets you do most work?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd personally say that the article you read is crap. I have no problem with being called, so long as it isn't constantly. I'd say that once a day is fine. Any more than that is just annoying. Also, should you call, have something to talk about. There's no reason to call and not have anything to discuss.

• As for the update, I have no desire for this whole "chase the girl" thing. If I'm trying to pursue a relationship with someone, I certainly have no desire to do everything while the girl just kicks back and waits. If a girl isn't willing to try and make things work, then that's a good sign that she's not a good potential partner.

What Guys Said 4

• Call when you want, not when you think you're supposed to. Keep in mind, most dudes are pretty pragmatic when it comes to conversation, so if you're calling you should have a reason for calling. Report, not rapport.

• I would say more than once a day to talk, if you have a question or something and keep it short that doesn't matter much.

• i would agree with killfest. No more than once a day, and have something to talk about, once in awhile just to hear my voice is fine. But I don't want you calling me 2 times every day, just for wats up, how are you.

• i agree with killfest. Once aday is ok, so long as you have something to say. It doesn't have to be anything great (for me), but something to keep a conversation going--we may be in the minority though.

What Girls Said 0