Does he still love me 😢?

Just a month ago he got really need for a couple weeks. He told me that he loves me so much, he thinks about me all the time, and he also said he never wants to lose me again. He said he was sorry for all the crap he put me through. Problem is he was drunk but then day two days later he said he missed me so much. So 2 weeks ago he told me to find someone else who will love me the way I want because he's not that guy. I told him thanks for breaking my heart again and that he would never hear from me again. But he ended up calling me the next day. From then on he has not said he loves me, but he did text and call me still. im just heartbroken all over again 😢

But now he's acting distant. Does he not love me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like he's trying to keep you around, probably with the end goal of using you for sex. If he 'put you crap before' then he's an abusive bastard already, this is his way of stopping you escaping, if he really cared he wouldn't have put you through anything before and he wouldn't be fucking toying with you now

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to say if he loves you or not, but it does seem like he is indecisive about what he wants right now. Until he knows what he truly wants, he will probably repeatedly break your heart. He may have issues in his life which he is dealing with and that is why he keeps you at arms length. To be honest, i wouldn't reserve a place in my heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay. :)