What would you have done?

Iv been going out with my boyfriend for 3months. He was having a house party in his house, he had a drink in him but he knew what he was doing. He kept on disappearing and then coming back telling me how much he loved me.

he went off again, and I caught him in his mum and dads bedroom having sex with someone else. I took him back, but he carries on speaking to the girl... what can I do and what would you of done?

The FIRST night we were out together we went to his FRIENDS house as he was having people round, which I had NEVER met. My boyfriend expected me to have sex with him in a bedroom with the house FULL of people I never knew? Then he went into a mood! :/ ah!

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him! He has shown total disrespect for you! Especially if he kept coming back and forth out of the room, the only purpose of that was to try to make sure he didn't get caught. What an ass! And you took him back, I'm appauled. You do know that there are decent guys out there? You deserve better don't stay with him just so your not alone. If he's did this then, he's probably doing more thatn you think and if your having sex with him, I'm going to assume that's the only reason he's keeping you around, because its an easy lay. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but lifes a b*tch and so is this guy. Loose him.

What Guys Said 1

• Run. As fast as you can. This guy is a REAL loser.

What Girls Said 2

• I would of left him the moment I caught him having sex in his parents room. Just because you took him back as your boyfriend dosnt mean that he is going to change his ways and drop communications with this girl whom he had sex with. Ask yourself if you really want to put up with him giving you no respect.

• The guy sounds like a total loser. It doesn't seem like he has any respect for you. I'd leave him. I would've left him the moment I caught him having sex with someone else. You don't have to put up with crap like that, you shouldn't have to.