Why does he keep doing this to me?

He broke up with me a few months ago, and it broke my heart. He kept in contact with me, but he always would say how much he loves me and never wants to lose me, but then he gets distant and stops contacting me for a few weeks. Then out of the blue I will get another text from him and he will do the same thing. I always fall for it because I love him with all my heart.

So for the past month and a half he was being very loving with me and caring. He told me that he loves me and does not want to lose me again. He texted me that he was sorry for everything he put me through. And he seemed like he wanted to get back together. Then about 2 weeks ago he texts me that I should find someone else who will love me because he's not that guy. I was so hurt and I told him he will never hear from me. Then a few days later he texts me but I ignore him, and he texts again and I still ignore him. Then I respond out of guilt and so we talk for the next week and everything is ok but now he is distant again and is not texting or calling me. I'm so hurt and I've been crying, I hate that I let my guard down again :(

02

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly the best thing to do is delete and block his number so he can't do that anymore and just move on

• I keep telling people on this site that women LOVE assholes like me.

What Girls Said 0