Girls, How would you prefer to be broken up with?

Not saying that it won't hurt you but, I'm just wondering what method or phrasing would be ideal in a bad situation?

We seem to be forming a consensus on cold brutal honesty. In much the same way as a prosecuting attorney would go after a witness for the defense. Still everyone being human and all, we seem to forget the man may still care about the feelings of the woman he's come to know. Perhaps even his own. So might their be a softer way of breaking up?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just quick and easy (not that it really is easy). Break up, explain why, lay out what you want to do moving forward (like, moving out, not seeing eachother anymore, etc). Try to be as calm and respectful as possible, be considerate of their reactions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE