Should I continue with my ex?

My ex and I recently started seeing each other again after months of not talking. We broke up over a year ago because he cheated on me and has been dating the girl who he cheated on me with. He tells me he loves me, misses me, and unhappy and I believe him but he is dating someone else. I have been dating and living my life but I still love him and not sure what to do. I have asked family and friends but they are bias to the situation and would love some advice from an outsider.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "...he cheated on me and has been dating the girl who he cheated on me with. He tells me he loves me, misses me, and unhappy and I believe him but he is dating someone else."

He loves you so much that he cheated on you and is now dating the girl he cheated on you with and he's still dating her.

Right.

This guy is completely useless.

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a ultimatium, say you break up with her, we get back together, or you continue the way you are and I move on.

Its sounds to me like he's a two timer. Those guys arnt the best, they will break your heart eventually.

What Girls Said 1

• If he cheated on you once then you already know that he is capable of cheating on you again. I wouldn't trust a guy like that.