My Ex Downgraded?

My ex and I dated for two and a half years. Him and his family reffered to me as the "wifey", he always talked about getting married and said that he was never going to find anyone like me and I was perfect. Then, he cheated on me and dumped me. Now he is with a sorrority girl who drinks and parties and wears a lot of make up and talks to a lot of boys at once. She was even nominated as "biggest flirt" at her highschool. He used to say she was loud and annoying, and he would tell me how she would get make up on her clothes around her neck from how much she make up she had on. He said she walked like she had a stick up her ass to make it look bigger and that she wasn't very smart, yet now he is talking to her and says he has feelings. It makes me upset that he chose her over me after our history together. why does he want to be with someone like that?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He is no longer the issue here. What you need to realize is that he is out of your life and thus no longer a concern. Yes, he perhaps made an incredibly stupid choice judging by what you wrote, he is none the less unimportant now.

What's left for you is to move on and forget him entirely. Don't even ponder on what he did since, again, it matter not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has told you to move on which is easier said than done. In my opinion you need to prove that you're better than she is. Not only will this give you a confidence boost, it will also make your ex more curious and interested in you (if you want your ex back).
    You need to avoid him like the plague for a month, ignore all attempts (if he tries to contact you), work on improving yourself. Do the things that make you happy. Learn new things.
    Maybe at the end of the month you'll realise that you don't need someone like this in your life. You're the one who is making yourself feel like this. Take control and be happy.

What Guys Said 5

• He hasn't downgraded or upgraded.
    He has just found a better match for himself.
    You should move on and do the same 👍👍

• First, why care? He's gone, go on with your life, find someone who you like. I do not understand why people care who the ones that are gone are doing.

• The first tip for u should hav been how much he noticed / had to say about her... he's been into her for a while and was just trying to convince u otherwise...

Sorry but ur ex is a dick... Try and move on

• Someone's mad lol

• it's you not her.

• meaning what?

• there was something missing in the relationship he had w/ you which drove him away.

not another girl luring him out.

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on...