For iphone users?

I just got an iphone and was wondering what was the best protection for it. Like what kind of case/brand of case is best? Also, is just a case for the back good enough or do most iphone users also have a screen protector on their iphone? Thanks for the suggestions.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You should check out otterbox.com. I was sold on the Otterbox when a guy slid his iPhone across the floor with the case on and nothing happened to it! No cracked screen, no scratches, nothing! Some of the cases can be a little bulky, but there are a lot to choose from.

What Guys Said 2

• invishield

or

ghost armor

its great

just let someone else install it

• i don't actually have a iphone but I know that the backs of them can get really scratched. I know that the screen on a iphone is made out of glass though so its quite hard to scratch but if you do drop it, its likely to shatter quite easily

hope I helped

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!