Description of my ex after we broke up: more interested in other girls, parties all the time, drinks beer and hard alcohol every night, smokes weed, joined a frat, doesn't text me, always wants to hang out with friends, etc.
the reason we broke up was because he cheated on me and kept it a secret for a month. he dumped me. then hooked up with someone else a week after. right after the break up he said he was always going to love me and that we were still going to end up together. we broke up nine months ago but stayed in touch until recently, when he said he no longer had feelings and things were done for good.
I know the reason this happened was because he is not ready to settle down and wants to experience other things.
He is now talking to a sorority girl who parties and drinks and talks to various boys at once. He said things with her would not be how they were with me and that he can't see himself ending up with her.
My question is, is this just a phase he is going through? Once he leaves his party days behind, will he go back to being the sweet person he once was and want to be with me again?
- No. Things are done for good. He made it clear.Vote A
- He might come back after some time apart when he realizes you were the one.Vote B
- Only time will tell.Vote C
- Yes, this is just a phase and he will return when he's done because he told you you were the love of his life. He is just caught up in the party scene and being single.Vote D
- He is definitely going through a phase, but once he's done, its not likely he will return to you.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Hopefully you get stronger and move on so there isn't a chance of him getting back with you even though most likely he won't come back after his "fucking everything that walks" phase is over. He is a cheater. He shouldn't deserve to have you after doing that for over a month.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE