Any advice on my RELATIONSHIP? thanks for your time?

Okay I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 26 Me and My, Girlfriend have been going out for a few months and I found out that she's talking to her ex and is remainings friend with him, She knows whenever she says his name it pisses me off, and I found and out she's texting him behind my back... But didn't tell me because she didn't want to hurt me, They meet for tea and chill out for a bit every so often and remain friends... I know her texts were nothing to worry about as its no flirting, x's etc...(Since i looked through her phone) I know it was bad for me but I felt uneasy.

She went out with this guy for 10 years... I just think EX'S REMAIN in the past. But she wants to be friends with him... ADVICE. please.

10

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any problems here. If you know someone for 10 years, you have a special bond with them and it's not easy to just cut that person out of your life. You should stop being so paranoid. Also, looking through her phone? Not cool.

What Guys Said 0