If two people get back together, when will it happen?

• Soon after the break up.
    Vote A
  • After some time apart (months, years, etc.) once they have experienced other things and realized they are meant to be together.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes it's soon after the break up, they feel lonely after the break up and get back together, but then they usually break up again soon. Sometimes it's after a while of being apart, and then it's more likely to last

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the reason why they broke up. If due to unforeseen circumstance they had no choice but to end the relationship then i do believe they will find their way back to each other. Somehow... someday.

Personally, i would never go back to a relationship which ended , because people generally come out of a relationship a different person to the one they were during it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they see you happier than you have ever been looking good and healthy and TOTALLY OVER THEM!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • does this apply even if the other person says they have no feelings and things are done for good?

• but at one point said they would always love the other person and they were the love of their life and they were meant for each other and were going to get married...

Loading... ;