Break Up?

Okay, if you read my last asked question it was about cheating on my bf. Well I wrote him a letter explaining how bad I felt and how sorry I was. Well I gave it to him before second block and then at lunch he came in sat down next to me and when I looked at him he had a really mean look I've never seen before but I just laid my head down for the rest of lunch. Well I finally looked up and he started asking me questions like how and why it happened. But then I told him and he started crying and then he got a serious look again but he said he wasn't mad a me then cause my heart was beating so fast I put his hand on my chest to let him feel and he smiled and said he didn't feel it and then after that I hugged him and told him I was sorry and I rubbed his hands like he likes cause I figured it would calm him down. Then when it was time to go I hugged him and I listened to his heart beat and I love the sound of his heart beat but then he told me he loved me, but this was the first time he's told me he loved me in person and I said it back. But my friend said he thinks that my boyfriend will break up with me? What do I do to not get broken up with cause I really love him!

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl go back out with him..apperantly ur friend lied to u

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly feel that there isn't much you can do. It's all up to him now. it takes two people to have a relationship and even though you want to, if he doesn't then that's that. If he decides to stay with than fine. It's his decision and you have to respect that just like you should respect him.

• Once a cheater... If he doesn't know that fact you're very lucky, nothing you can really do, you fucked up in the biggest way possible, hope you're lucky I guesss

• idk, I feel for him though that sh*t f***ing hurts...its so much going through his head right now...best you can do is give him space to think...dam, I really feel for him though...ouch

What Girls Said 1

• you don't deserve him. your the one that cheated.

stop listening to other people and talk and listen to him.

being cheated on sucks, but I believe "once a cheater, always a cheater"