Should I be mad at my boyfriend or no?

my boyfriend tells me his ex started texting him out of no where saying she made a mistake and she wanted to be with him ( she just had a baby and she's now engaged but by the conversation it shows that she isn't happy with her fiance) I read his texts (w/o him knowing...) he tells her " i don't think i could ever trust you because everything that has happened... my cut of with you was if you had a kid that was it for me... and while i don't love the person that i'm with and for that matter i sometimes don't want to be with her she bends over backwards for me which i've never experinced" but he tells me that he just said told her that i bend over backwards for him and some other stuff... he left out the part about he sometimes doesn't want to be with me... should i be mad at him or what? I don't know what to do...

He told her that he no longer wants to be with her and that he just was over it because she used him

11

What Guys Said 1

• You expect him to love? How long you been dating? He like you and not seeing anyone else that all it matter. Love take time to delevope. One thing, he notice how good you to him, which is very nice thing. Plus guy doesn't used emotional easy so relax and enjoy time with him

What Girls Said 1

• I am not going to tell you how you should feel. However, I will say that most women and men would be infuriated if they found out their significant other was expressing that to their ex behind their back. It's not unreasonable for you to be upset because for one, he essentially badmouthed you. Two, he badmouthed you to the woman he used to slide his dick in and out of knowing that she's not over him and made it clear that she still wants him. Three, he did not shut her down when she made an advance. On top of all that, he lied to your face.

It may be hard and sting, but I think you should leave him to have his ex-girlfriend and her new leftover family. The whole situation is shady, demeaning towards you as a partner, and puts you in a situation that may feel like the second best option. Plus he's a liar. Who knows what else he lies to your face about...