I don't want my ex to disappear completely from my life?

we dated almost 3 years. he cheated and dumped me. he said he still wanted to be a part of each others lives and to continue being best friends. said hed always love me and wed absolutely get back together eventually just not in the near future. this was nine months ago. since then he has decided he didn't want to get back together anymore. although we kept seeing each other and hangng out. now he says he doesn't even want to keep seeing me. i still love him a lot, how can i make him change his mind and make him want to stay in touch?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really really want to change his mind try not pay attention to him, and let him send message to you, eventually he will come back to you, or maybe not. The reason is because if he still likes you he will come back to you.

However in normal prospective if he had cheated and dumped you maybe he's not the kinda guy for you and he's sorta using you as a backup plan, or other kinda stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may not want your ex to disappear completely from your life. But you may NEED your ex to disappear completely from your life so that you can move forward and recover without being distracted by the hopeful fantasies and dreams he made you believe in about the two of you.

Why do you let him walk all over you? Why do you even give him the option to remain invited and included into your life after he betrayed you then disposed of you? That shouldn't even be an option for him. It's like this guy shitted all over you and screwed you over yet you willingly accept it. That's not healthy, girl and it's going to kill your self-esteem.

What Guys Said 4

• He cheated, dumped you and your waiting around...
    Learn to love yourself , than go find better !!

You did nothing wrong, he's just not worth shit

• He cheated and dump you so move on. You deserve to be treated better than that. He obviously doesn't love you so don't waste your time and energy on him.

• stopped reading after I saw "cheated"

• Sometimes you have to let go. If he still has feelings he will miss you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!