I did so much for my ex and he threw it all away? Will he ever realize what he lost?

here are some things I would do for him while we were dating for two and a half years:

-advent calendars with little presents leading up to holidays, big gift on the day of the holiday
-care baskets with his favorite snacks, drinks and candy
-cookie cakes for his sport events/birthday
-handmade cards
-baked/cooked for him
-bought him clothes and food
-christmas/halloween/easter baskets
-gave him picture frames of us
-planned fun dates for us (movies, dinner, holiday themed dates, movie nights, etc.)
-made him a scrapbook with pictures of us
-decorated gingerbread houses, carved pumpkins, went apple picking and ice skating together (my idea always)
-cleaned his room for him

he used to always say he was so lucky to have me and he was never going to find anyone like me and he would refer to me as the "wifey".

I did all this, as well as other thoughtful things, and I ended up getting cheated on and dumped. now he doesn't even want to be a part of each others lives. he says he has no feelings and he has moved on and is into partying and being single.

why did he end up taking me for granted? will he regret this one day when he realizes how special I was and how much I loved him?
he'll regret it when he's older and realizes women like you are not easy to come across.
he won't regret it because he doesn't have feelings and doesn't care about you.
GirlGuy
+1 y
I would also bring him donuts and milk for breakfast and I would always have his favorite food and snacks at my house.
11
5