Help me :( he broke up with me v day?

So iv been with my ex partner 5 months. I wasn't well today as I have health problems. He spent a lot of money on today so he dumped me. He's re activated his fb which I never told him to delete in the first place. Removed me from his whatsapp status. Ignores me completely and I can only assume talking to other women. I have apologised a million times. What do I do to make him see he made the wrong choice.

For people asking for more detail - we don't have a toxic relationship, we didn't even cuss eachother out. He went and surprised me by booking table which he paid a little bi over 100 hundred pounds to reserve. I offered to pay him back. I have a illness called interracial pressure due to a non cancerous tumor pressing on my brain. He was to worried what people would think because I didn't feel well enough to go. So he said in a good girl look after myself and left it at that.

619

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you made the wrong choice by being with him in the first place.

Part of the marriage vows are "for richer or poorer and in sickness and in health" so, apparently these things are meaningless to him. Now, he may not be married to you, but you don't even get engaged to anyone who already isn't living those vows. Being in a steady relationship for 5 months, he should have known and felt this by now.

You deserve better; consider this a blessing honey - you are too good looking to remain single for long anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a cunt.

This just proves he's a shitty person to be with. So him leaving is the best thing to happen. Since he just showed what his true colors are. Which is not pretty at all.

What Guys Said 18

• You have to give us more than that to go on..

But honestly I find you simply gorgeous and any man to break of with you must be a dimwit. Really babe, you got it going on!! Wow! Sorry for your health issues, I have my own also.

Happy V-day Love <3 ~--}@

• Well in that case I would def eff you till you couldn't any more. You're sexy and I would make you feel like a queen. It's pretty low of him to leave you on a day you need him or expect him most. Especially given your health concerns. I'm sorry life sucks baby.

• Wait so he broke up with you because of what people would say about you guys not going to dinner which was only an issue because of a medical issue of yours?

Fuck him he's the one that should be apologizing a million times.

• Correct, what do I do next?

• Just know you're better off without him. You really can do better if he's that insensitive about your health. That's just super selfish on his part.

• Om apple! I finally get to see the man behind the nickname! Cool!

• Wow... that is pretty heartless! Your health status should only mean one thing to him... is she able to go out on a date? Where is the compassion? I am sure you would return the favor if it were him that was not well.

A guy who really cares about you would forego the hundred pounds, just shrug it off, if you were not in any condition to head out. After all it is only money! A quiet afternoon just holding you in in his arms should be all that he needs... Just some good quality time with you!

He shouldn't be concerned at all about what other people think with respect to your condition... it should only be about you and him.

In regards to making him see he made the wrong choice, you have to answer honestly... is he worth it? To me, a person who is not reliable and there for you when you need them the most, doesn't have your best interest in mind!

I hope you have recovered somewhat from Valentine's Day and if you do forego him, I hope you find someone that cares for you in every aspect, through the good times and the not so good times :)

• A douchebag move from him... but looks like he wasn't the right guy for you! Plenty of other guys out there! :)

• There's a girl here that dumped her boyfriend today too.

• I'd say, he ain't the one.

• damn brahh thats cold.. come in for some bro hugs

• Fuck him. He shouldn't be mad at you for something you can't help he doesn't deserve you ik its hard but you just have to move on guys are stupid

• "he spent a lot of money on you today so he dumped me"

i m sorry but he dumped you because you're high maintenence? i m not getting this sentence here.

what did you apologize for?

this post feels very bias and hdiinign a lot of details that will make it black and white.

• @apple24 i argue for a living using highest procedural standards. you'll end up talking non sense just to annoy me cause you can't win. so buzz off kid.

• @apple24 and i m great with women, as you can tell all the girls in my profile pictures are girls i dated. they won't date 90 percent of men. you won't have the audacity to say or give me any of this attitude cause youd look stupid irrelevant and my gfs would probably spit on your before we walk away.

• That sucks.

• Sorry to hear but somehow I have hard time to believe it was just that v-day that made him act like that. Not saying you are lying, but saying that there must have been something in his mind that you might have not been aware of. If that was the sole reason for break up you are really better off without him. Money is more common than good relationships.

"What do I do to make him see he made the wrong choice."
    Not sure why you would need to do that. For revenge?

• No I want him to see that Feb the 14th doesn't mean more than our relationship. It's not revenge as I want us to work it out.

• @Asker "I don't know if I should leave him to contact me or try again." Yet you are the only one who can and should make the decision. Best wishes for the operation and I have really hard time imagining leaving anyone I cared to go trough that without support. How can you trust him to stay beside you in future if he overreacts on everything and bails out when you need him the most?

• Because I understand fear and I understand we all react differently. This was not posted to slate the man I love, I posted for genuine advice on how to approach the situation due to my emotions I cannot think clearly right now and make wise rational choices. I want to help him work on things but I feel he given up on me and us because it's easier to do that than fight. So im simply asking everyone here do I let him continue speaking to women and making it a bigger issue in his head, whilst hoping he will see sense an come back to me. Or do I chase him again risking any self worth I have tied together right now. Or do I try and move on and concentrate souly on my health and forget what we had

• Perhaps he don't deserve you, do you still want to be with him? do you find him attractive answer those questions & you might feel better.
    Good luck!

• It's his choice, get over it

• It's ok... Most of us have our heartbroken today

• dammmnn...
    thats going to be traumatizing..

• He sounds like a turd

• How do I make my penis bigger?

• That sucks, he left on this day because you were sick? That's messed up, could be temporary and is just mad at something else

What Girls Said 5

• STOP apologising to him, you didn't do anything wrong. You were unwell, he should understand. If anything, you should be the one mad at him! He sounds like an asshole. Just move on.

• Daaaayom girl! Is that your real pic? You're fine as hell too. Why so many pretty girls on here on the day of "all pretty girls shouldn't be lonely day"? Like.. you're marriage material all the way. Where's your boo?

• sounds like an ass... I would just move on

• He sounds like a total creep and to be honest you're better off without him. There are some genuinely great guys out there even if they are harder to find but don't ever stay with or take back a man who disrespect you like that. You're worth so much more than that. Please don't cry over him.

• haha! He wouldn't be my bf!

• You haven't said what you did.
    Without knowing what you did, I can't help.

• I said I was to unwell to go out for the meal I had no idea about. I updated my post

• Yeah, my other half is 27. To me that says calm down you're almost 30.

Look. Can you message me? I would like to discuss this privately... I have some things to say I would prefer not to be read.

• Okay you can message me