Need the 411 Guys?

So I'm staying at my exes, for a good reason, he's on the couch, I'm sleeping in his room. He keeps coming in and just hanging out and talking to me. He keeps saying he's gonna go to bed but then he comes in and starts talking again or gets something. What's his deal?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You took his bed and he took the couch? Completely fair I see how it is

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you at his house?

What Guys Said 3

• All men need Vitamin Female (and not just for sex). Right now, you are supplying him with his US Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamin Female. This is basic male behavior.

• You're in his house, he can literally just walk around naked up in there, because it's HIS house, doesn't matter whether or not you're in there, his house. But maybe he just loves your company, I mean, you two were in a relationship, so obviously there's something that drew you two together. Maybe he's still being drawn?

• Should be able to gather what he wants by the fact he let you stay at his house.

• Are you implying a hook up?

What Girls Said 1

• My ex did the same thing once.. but he wanted sex tho.. that could be it or he just happy to have someone to talk too.