Do you think he is cheating?

have you ever LOVED someone so much that you can't leave them no matter how hard you try! that's where I'm at in my life right now;

there are lots of encounter when I wanted to just leave. I'm going to give you a couple:

my boyfriend always ask me if I'm cheating on him when he know that I'm not && then when I ask him he says no && does this little laugh! && then like five minutes later he asked me again

the other one was

i was texting him && he asked what I was doing I said I was on the phone with some of my friends && he jumped to conclusion && said I was talking to a guy && I said "why are you so worried about me it makes it seem like your doing something when you act so worried about who I'm talking to on the phone" he didn't reply for about an hour. then he stared nagging about it again

Then today ( 2/24/10) he called me && asked y I broke up with him && I said ii didn't but how do I let go.

do you think he is cheating
Do you think he is cheating?
1
1