Do you think he is cheating?

have you ever LOVED someone so much that you can't leave them no matter how hard you try! that's where I'm at in my life right now;

there are lots of encounter when I wanted to just leave. I'm going to give you a couple:

my boyfriend always ask me if I'm cheating on him when he know that I'm not && then when I ask him he says no && does this little laugh! && then like five minutes later he asked me again

the other one was

i was texting him && he asked what I was doing I said I was on the phone with some of my friends && he jumped to conclusion && said I was talking to a guy && I said "why are you so worried about me it makes it seem like your doing something when you act so worried about who I'm talking to on the phone" he didn't reply for about an hour. then he stared nagging about it again

Then today ( 2/24/10) he called me && asked y I broke up with him && I said ii didn't but how do I let go.

do you think he is cheating

11

What Guys Said 1

• Funny you ask this question... growing up I was always attractive, and never really cared about girls. I was all about hooking up, having sex, and "getting my numbers up" or whatever. I was a jerk, etc. I met this girl at 22, and dated her until I was 26. She left me last August and I still struggle daily to get over it. So, yes.. it is possible to be so attached you never want to leave. I don't think he's cheating, but I'd set some boundaries or tell him you're gone.

What Girls Said 1

• why would he be assuming that you broke up with him if you say you didn't ?

• He always does if I don't text him back or take too long

• Typical excuse, I wouldn't be suprise if he has some dirt he is trying to hide from you. If communicating with him isn't going to give you any answers really now what will?

• I know he has dirt && I think he think he I have dirt which I hae a little but I'm not gonna come out && say anything till he can