Girls, I was a total jerk all weekend. I was mad because she broke valentines date due to her daughter had basketball?

Over the weekend I was a total jerk I have no excuses. I've been dating a girl sense December we had no commitment and she's very independent woman. We had plans for Sunday valentines and they was broke due to her daughters basketball tourn on Saturday. I was fine tell she went out Friday night with a couple and one of there friends which was a guy. I'm thinking well she broke my plans for sundY why didn't she say lets have it early like Friday that's what was going through my mind. My feelings was hurt done spent 900 on valentines gift so I was hurt. I did the worst thing I wore her phone out with textes all weekend said a lot of mean hurtful things. I regret them so Saturday same thing all dAy text I feel real bad but Sunday I waited tell noon and she never bothered to call and least say happy valentines. Now My feelings are hurt worse. I slowed down the texting but I made a mistake I messaged her friend and told her what was going on. It imbarrissed her and me and her friends insecure boyfriend threatened me he was going to have charges on me I stopped but this whole time she would tell me how much she liked me and how I had her at hello. She said that we're just friends nothing more and she's still hot. I messed up and don't know what to do. Ps she hates roses. I really like this girl. Help me

Help me

3

What Girls Said 3

• Wow you acting like a baby having a tantrum. I understand the disappointment, i would be too but 35-45 and acting like 10? Sorry no grown up woman should put up with this. You are with a woman who has children and you need to accept that the the children will come first, that is what every good mother would do. It doesn't mean she didn't want to spend the day with you , it doesn't even mean that she necessarily preferred the basketball tour, is just what parents have to do. Then you throwing a tantrum with texts on Friday and you wonder why she didn't go out with you that day? You text her mean things all weekend and wonder why on Sunday she didn't rush to wish you happy valentine? I am sorry you need to act more mature and less selfish or you will lose it all

• Wow! How did you spend $900 on Valentines Day? Jewelry? Hotel and spa day? It sucks that she blew you off after you spent so much. That was wrong. But sometimes kids do come first. And sometimes things come up unexpectedly. At this point, I would cut my losses and move on. Find someone new, and start over with a clean slate. Live and learn.

• Hot air balloon ride I never had problem with her daughter and told her she'll always be first I don't understand how she can tell me that I had her at hello then do this. I did say mean things and everything in the book texted her phone to no end buy I felt I had a reason. It does hurt. I'm I in the wrong?

• Well...'you had me at hello' is really just a comment. It could even be something she just said in passing; meaning that she is falling for you or smitten with you. But that can change if she feels insulted or confused, which she probably did this weekend after all that took place. You could try apologizing and tell her that you were upset over losing so much money and so you over-reacted. But in all likelihood, I'd say the damage is probably already done. :/ I wish you luck, though! Hopefully I'm wrong and you two can work things out.

• Don't be a dick