Have you ever cheated on your gf/bf?

And what is considered cheating?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only thought about it.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is contact (both physical and cyber) with someone other than your boyfriend/girlfriend that you know could cross the line. Now if you are just dating, then anything goes, but if you have discussed it or if it is assumed that you are exclusive, then its cheating. Many people would probably disagree with me, but all of us know when there is a potential opportunity with someone else. That ex girlfriend, that flirtation internet friend you have, etc. All of those are icebergs that should be avoided. I'm 28 and I've had my share of that. But if you ever want to have the 'real thing' you have to have trust with your spouse. And if you love someone, you avoid the icebergs. If your intention is to have your girlfriend but have casual sex, flirtation, or something else on the side, then it is cheating or maybe you aren't satisfied with your girlfriend. That being said, if you know she wouldn't like your 'other' activities, then stop them or let her go. Its when you try to do both you fall into the A-hole category. There is nothing wrong with dating multiple people at a time, but when you have got your self into a committed relationship, then even 'innocent' flirting could be seen as cheating.

What Girls Said 1

• no. absolutely not!

What Guys Said 5

• I did it once and felt horrible that I'd done it. Never told the gf, it would only hurt her. But I ended the relationship.

cheating is anything emotional or physical your supposed to be doing only with your partner.

Looking at someone hot isn't cheating, its nature. you can't help it.

• NEVER!

• and in all reality to me debating about the idea and fantasizing about being with someone else is a form of cheating in its self. but no I have not cheated and will not.

• For Guys we go for the look but dnt touch ,

For Girls somtimes even the boy talking to a girl is seen as dishonest ,

Girls and guys are both jealous creatures and they hate to see there partner talking to the opposite sex , a sensible rule should be you cannot be alone with the opposite sex , you can spend time with them but only if another friend or another person is around.

and in regards to cheating any excessive touching and kissing is only allowed on the cheek.

• I haven't cheated on any girlfriend. What's the point really? If something is lacking that you would get from someone else, end the relationship.