Turning ex-girlfriend into FWB situation?

How do I go about it?

She broke up with me for some really arbitrary sh*t, I think more than anything it was a commitment issue. I'm finally past all the anger and negative emotions from the break-up and we just started talking again about potentially being friends.

Now I know I can't just be friends with her. She meant too much to me for me to just hang out with her while she sees other guys. I do, however, know that we both are pretty lonely and even if we're not technically in a relationship, we could definitely use some sex. I know I won't get emotionally attached again because she hurt me too much with this sh*t, but I still want to f*** her and have fun.

So I was just wondering how I can take my ex-gf wanting to be friends situation and convert it into a friends with benefits situation.

11

What Girls Said 1

• You can't say you won't get emotionally attached to her because you will. to me it sounds like you still are anyway.

Dont even go there. move on and meet new people or you will be stuck in the same rut forever.

• X_sammi is right.. if you need some sex, get it somewhere else. why does it have to be her? that won't be healthy for you.

• Kk right on. Where are good places to meet people who will f*** the first night I meet them?

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with x sammi, if you couldn't deal with her being with someone else, it seems like you are still attached anyway, just are in denial.