My ex deleted all our pictures together on instagram, what does this mean?

my ex and I dated for 2.5 years. we broke up because he cheated on me. he had posted 6 pictures of us on instagram. he originally had 128 posts, and today I noticed he only had 47. of the 81 pictures he deleted, he deleted all the ones I was in. what does this mean? we broke up nine months ago, and had orignally ended on good terms but recently something happened and we are on bad terms.

84

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he moved on, and so should you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's quite simple, really. He's getting rid of pictures. But it could mean anything- he's trying to move on, he has moved on, or he's so saddened to see what couple he used to have.

"What does this mean?" Is the wrong question to ask, because it could "mean" anything, really. Who are we to know what he's thinking? It's also wrong because it indicates that you are worrying too much about what he does.

The better question to ask yourself is what are you going to do about it? Cause you have two options: A. Go after Ex because I love him anyway ( I would recommend that you move on, but sometimes you find out during the process of getting your ex back, you go through this self discovery stage where you realize that you might not need him anyways.)
    And then there's B. Moving on.

Either choice requires you to stop obsessing over him, and focus more on what you do.

What Guys Said 3

• he's honest about forgetting you. but it's like (I am leaving, but what are you gonna do about it)?
    that person waiting for an answer or response from you and that's why things went on bad terms coz you allow it to happen.
    never care about response and think about what's remains... coz the real end for that relationship is up to you, not him.

Good luck...

• it means he's getting over you, by deleting you from his life.

• I mean if he cheated on you then that right there is already a sign that he had moved on a while ago, I can't imagine being on good terms with someone if they cheated on me. If you guys are not together, then there isn't really a reason to keep all those pictures. New relationship perhaps?

What Girls Said 7

• He's moving on.
    Probably met a new girl and doesn't want her to see 81 pics of his ex on instagram.

• you didn't expect him to keep those pictures up on Instagram forever did you? he's getting over you, so he's removing you from his life. or if you really want to know for sure, message him and ask him yourself. but he'll say what most people are saying. he's moving on and it's time that you do too, two years is a long relationship but it sounds like it's over ๐Ÿ˜” sorry๐Ÿ˜•

• He has moved on, and bviously if he wants a new girlfriend, she would not like you to have those pictures of you and him together up on his page.. And I think it's so weird when people still have pictures up of their ex when they a new partner

• He's well and truly moved on and has no need for pictures of an ex.
    Do yourself a favour and stop looking at his instagram.

• It looks like he's trying to move on.

• It means he's pissed and he doesn't want be reminded of you. Ot gets that way sometimes.

• and why the fuck do you even care? Move on for god's sake