I don't know what to do anymore... ex has me confused still?

My ex broke up with me about 8 months ago over something stupid (imo) and hopped into another relationship with this guy not even a month after... he's good looking and his family has a lot of money and she claims that she's happy with him, but she steadily contacts me every couple of weeks or almost at least once a month crying about how she doesn't know what to do with her life, that she doesn't know what she wants and that her life sucks, but she always mentions how the new guy makes her so happy... then she'll tell me how much she still loves me and that it causes issues by the way them and every single time she will blame me for popping up in her life but she's the one always contacting me... I don't understand what the hell is going on... I still love her and I'm on the fence about wanting her back but I just don't know what to do.. after these calls she always says that she won't contact me again and then guess what, she eventually does... I don't know what to do... and I know the new guy is fooling around on her and her family doesn't like him all that much.. they even invited me to their camp one weekend and not him when she was out of town... I don't understand how she could move on so quickly after a 5 yr relationship either and we had a good relationship, I treated her extremely well and had a lot of patience for her... I'm resentful towards her after what she's done though but I still have feelings for her and still do love her... has anyone had a similar situation happen to them that could shed some light?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Block her. she dumped you and she rushed into another relationship not a month later. I know that people wound up lost at some point in life but she had choices and she can make decisions and she has. This isn't you problem so dont make it one.

What Guys Said 0