My girlfriend (ex-now) broke up with me recently, and although she said she wants to stay close friends, she's now basically blanking and ignoring me?

I'm getting really down and depressed about it because at least for a few weeks we were still close and it was almost like breaking up wasn't that bad because I still got to see her and talk to her everyday... but since a week ago she is always irritable, answers my texts and calls with 'What?', and whenever I asked why she was getting angry so easily she was saying 'do we need to talk everyday? we broke up, remember?' to which I replied 'you said you wanted to stay close friends' and then she says 'how close do you want to be?' to which I couldn't answer because it's not like I can quantify being 'close' with someone, you just feel it, don't you?

Since a few days ago she doesn't text or call me at all but I can see her updating stuff etc on social media so it's not like she's too busy to talk to me.

I'm really close with her male flatmate (who definitely has no interest in her) and if she were seeing someone else, he would've told me about it. Plus, she's leaving the country around October when her visa expires (one of the reasons why she wanted to break up because she thought the relationship was pointless).

My question is:

Am I right to feel down and depressed about it? Am I justified in feeling hurt because although she apparently wanted to be close, it turns out actually she doesn't want to talk to me... or am I jumping the gun and should I wait until she's not spoken to me for a few weeks before judging the situation?

+1 question:

She said she doesn't want to date anyone since she'll be leaving, but if she does end up dating someone despite saying that (and despite it being the main reason she broke up with me), am I being reasonable if I got extremely p****ed off and jealous?
2
1