Whats his deal? Could we be together one day?

Whats his deal? We both had feelings for one another, but never really communicated it with each other. I still have feelings for him, not sure how he’s feeling about me. We went on a few dates, but I I think in the beginning he did want a relationship, but I wasn’t for it. The interest for go on dates came from him. But I kept my options open. I would say it was pretty casual, until I developed feelings for him. But we never communicated our feelings for each other. I never told him I liked him, we just continued to hook up casually. but I moved half way across the world for school. And when I was leaving, he ignored me and was really short with me when he saw me. I also told him we would be better off as friends a few months ago and he admitted to me he was really upset about that. He ignored me then too for a few weeks, until I brought it up. We ended up talking then, he opened up a lot to me and said he is scared of being hurt and rejected. I told him I really do like him and he said he liked me also. We were both drunk tho We were never really anything official, do we have a chance to be something later on in life?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Who knows what GOD have planned for you in future as long as we can assume you have bright future.

What Girls Said 0