I miss my ex every minute of every day?

What can I do? he hates me now and doesn't want anything to do with me. he cheated on me then dumped me then had sex with someone else then lead me on but was only using me for sex. i just want things to go back to how they used to be. I want my nice boy friend back, not this jerk asshole. I miss him so much. he used to be so kind and caring and loved me so much. what can I do? I was clingy towards him after the break up and I can't help but blame myself for how things ended :(

33

Most Helpful Guy

• you move on. what you love about him isn't who he is. so in reality you are loving a myth. so what can you do? you move. work on meeting new people. people who truly embody everything you want.

being clingy doesn't mean he should cheat on you or use you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't exist anymore girl get over it. When people change, they do it for a reason. You don't love this guy, you love the guy he used to be and he isn't that guy anymore. He cheated, he used you, he left, it's his fault it ended and you have to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a guy that won't treat you like crap. He dosent care about you and he used you. No he just used you vagina. And lips. Move on, don't spend another minute thinking about a jerk like this. He treats women like sluts and no women should be treated like that.

• You need to try to accept that you're never getting back together and move on. You're better off without him anyway

What Girls Said 2

• "I want my nice boy friend back, not this jerk asshole."

The "nice boyfriend" never existed. You're seeing his true self now, not the facade he put on to keep you around. You need to muster up your self esteem and acknowledge that he treated you like shit. Someone who loves and respects you is not going to cheat on you or only use you for sex. He sees you as nothing and treated you that way. You deserve better than letting such a horrible person treat you like that.

• believe me it's better that you realized what his true intentions were, stop wasting your feelings on a dick. there are better guys out there than this loser. this is coming from a girl that used to date pricks. it'll get better 😘. I promise.