Should I just move on?

My ex boyfriend and me was together for 5 years. Now we are are friends for other reason. But we was still having sex.. But I found him in other dating sites. But he stop doing that and promise to marry me etc.. but now he starting fights with me out of the blue. He told me we are just friends and we can't act like we are married. That I need to call before I come over now? Now his now saying he needs spaces and needs time to think things though now..

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what you are going through is just toxic and unhealthy

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would move on as hard as that will be. Sometimes you have to find the courage to let go of someone you love. Not because you don't care but because they don't.

He'll repeatedly break your heart. Take that control back and look after your own heart 💗

What Guys Said 3

• what? so you mean end the relationship, but still having sex with him? this sound strange really

• I Think You Have To Stop Now...
    Whatever He needed.. is fullfilled by you.. and now he just makes new fake promises... nothing else..
    an last he will left you when he found something new...

• let this relationship go he is using u and other women

What Girls Said 1

• Please just move on. I think he's pretty much using you to fill some void.

• I don't know.. his waiting for me to get my tubal reversal. He thinks keeps saying it's our future and don't let your family take your money.. And now he puts that crap on me..