If your SO ever breaks up with you, would you cry in front of him?

1912

Most Helpful Guy

• I think only living the situation would reveal the answer. But I imagine the feeling of anger, impotence, or pure sadness. The first would probably not make me cry.

The feeling greatly depends on how the news is delivered, the place, state of mind, and if it's expected or not

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• For sure Archiz... I'm very sensitive and get really attached to people. So yes if she would send me away I'd feel like a leaking wreck :-( :-(
    Do I notice a recent change in your age? Am I close, saying "happy birthday"?

• Haven't cried once in 3 years, except onion and alligator tears xD
    Its a sign of weakness, I try to direct my sadness to some other outlet.

• I don t easily cry too :P
      at least not in front of peeps xD

• Not having an SO at the moment, I'd probably say I would never do it.
    But, if we've forged a huge emotional connection with each other and the break up completely obliterates it, I probably would. Lol

• Sure... doubt it would be a him though

• Id probably get defensive and ask why why why,

Maybe not cry

• I might. I'll try my best to GTFO before I make a fool of myself.

• I don't know. I guess it depends on how strong my love for her was

• I did with my first girlfriend but we were you g and had been dating for 3 years so i thought it was the end of the world
    Now i wouldn't no way

• I wouldn't cry actually

• Not because I don't care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but it depends on the reason

• I know not all people react the same.
      also I have a big ego and I am too proud.
      but you might surprise yourself sometime.
      feelings are unpredictable right?

• A girl broke up with me once I didn't cry back then

• i cried my heart out... but didn't do it in front of them

• well see that s my question.
      most prob all will cry after a breakup.
      the question is would you break down in front of them

• i would if we broke up in person, it's not a loss of dignity or what have you, it's just sheer emotion

• I did & I really regret it but it happened in that particular moment. Pffffffffft

What Girls Said 18

• All my relationships have been online ( I had a failed long distance relationship) and now I'm in a current one... The one before ended up coz he got.. Bored lol.. I went through a REALLY ROUGH time and I cried A LOT... Since its a long distance thing, then he didn't see me CRY.. I sent him a video coz I basically was too tired to type, so a few tears were there... anyways, I hope this will be the last relationship I will be in and that it will be a happy one, I don't want to go through the past again πŸ˜₯πŸ˜†

• It s sad how someone can cause you the best and worse feelings on the same time :/
      I am glad you re doing better now girl ^^
      Note that tou re still pretty young, a bit early to settle down.
      So you might experience more Nd maybe not but remember that whay doesn t kill you makes you stronger. The more experience you have the better you ll deal with stuff and the better you ll know what you want.
      Tc and gd lck ^^

• @musicgirl1998 its ok if you ask 😊 nope, I NEVER had any kind of intentions to date online.. The fact that I met my ex and my current boyfriend here, on gag, proves it.. I came here only coz I like helping by answering questions, and I NEVER wanted to have a long distance relationship.. I never believed in them, and yep, its soooo hard, but seriously, my current boyfriend is DEFINITELY worth it and we have plans for the future, as how we can meet, and we will meet this year, my parents know it and mom is supporting us, so its not impossible. And I have guys crushing on me, so I'm not in a long distance relationship coz no one finds me " attractive" , but I really love him and he does too, thats why we will be together soon hopefully, coz we really want this to work out 😊

• Aww I'm so happy for you :) Its rare to find someone like that so hold on to him tight LOL But i think you already know that. I'm happy that your LDR is working out! Yah i never intended to be in a LDR too but hmm it's not too bad. I mean, Its amazing how the internet can connect two people from opposite sides of the world, together.

• I usually do..

That, or get psycho mad..

for all that I view relationships as temporary, when the ending is sprung on you, it still hurts and sucks.

• Sure. I cry in front of him practically every day, I'm a crier, that's just what I do :P It'd probably be more disturbing if I didn't cry at that.

• yes, without a doubt I would break down and cry.
    Hell, even now if we fight and he says something that I think may mean that he's considering pulling the plug, I start crying.

• :/ :/
      well how is it going?
      read somewhere before that things were tense between you guys

• ah yes, was talking about the phone conversation during that very situation where I started crying as soon as he said something that would allude to the fact that he was considering a break-up.

Thankfully we talked it out a few days afterwards when tensions weren't as high. We both made sure that we were clear about certain issues to prevent that from happening again in the future so.
      Back to smooth sailing. :)

• well great ^^

• Oh fuck no, I don't know how, but I would hold those tears.
    Can't see me crying, I just don't let others to see that. (In that kind of situations, i don't have problems when crying for a sad movie)

• I would try to leave before I end up crying :(

• Cry? .. I would quite simply DIE on the spot.

• nope. ice ice baby.

• Mmmm depends on the reason behind the break up and the way he did it 😊

• I didn't but I am not a crier.

• Yes I would, I can't really hold my tears.

• I would cry inside. But I would not show it.

• I doubt it. People hardly ever make me cry

• Nope. Well, not unless he starts crying that I might but probably not.

• He did break up with me. Instead of me crying in front of him, he was crying in front of me... That was a moment that I would never forget because it really broke my heart. It was my first time seeing him like this and I really didn't know what to say since I'll be lying if I said i didn't cry about him at all; It was just not in front of him.

• Probably not because I don't want to show him that I'm so upset

• Im sure I would. I might be able to keep the tears in my eyes, but probably not.
    I'm emotional person and would cry in front of him I'm sure

• Nope