I've always had a thing for piercings and I'm planning on getting a few in the near future but I wanted a few opinions before I do it!

I'm planning on getting an industrial bar link in my left ear and then a spiral lip ring link / link on the right side of my lip.

Do you guys think that would look alright on me? Or is it to much?Any suggestions that you think would look good?

Thanks in advance! c:

I ended up getting double rings on the right side of my lip and I'm really happy with how they turned out! The guy who did them said they turned out perfect, took pictures and showed me off to everyone!
Picture Time! link

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You should get whatever piercings make you feel good about yourself. However, while the bar is fine, from my experience, I've found that people who get lips rings don't leave them in for very long because they can be difficult piercings to keep clean or they get ripped out. If you're up for that kind of responsibility, more power to you. I recommend starting with one piercing and seeing how you like it and then do the next months later if you still want it. I'm quite partial to nose piercings since I've had mine done for 4 years now and it's quite subtle, but if you want to go all out, make sure that you have the time to let the piercing heal properly. There's no taking it out just days after getting it done. Good luck!

• Thank you so much for the wonderful advice!

I got double lip piercings! I've always wanted them and I'm super happy with the result!

Did it hurt to get the bar? I'm still thinking about it but I'm not sure?

• Well, if you've had any cartilage pierced, you'll know the feeling of the bar. It's a big pinch and it'll hurt for a few seconds, but it dulls down. The only painful part is that it happens twice! Nothing you can't handle, I'm sure!

What Guys Said 1

• go with the industrial for sure!!

What Girls Said 1

• I absolutely love piercings and wish I could pull them off! Industrial is awesome, but I'm not a fan of the spiral lip ring. Stud or regular ring is sexy though! By the way, you are GORGEOUS!

• I love them to! I decided against the spiral ring and got double rings on the right side! And thank you so much, you are quite beautiful yourself! c: