Most Helpful Guy
It varies for everyone trust me. But here are some tips people have told me:
- Exercise, distract yourself physically (doesn't really work for me)
- Rebound, but realize that what you have with someone else will be different from what you had with your old partner
- Make some new friends, be social, get yourself out there. Get with a new group of people, but not a bad group.
- When you're ready to let go, block him from all social media, remove all gifts out of eyesight, delete photos or move them off your phone to somewhere safe (to keep the memories)
- For me, I don't like being mentally bored, because that causes my mind to drift. Maybe do some work, pick up a new hobby, read a few books, watch some movies.
- Cry, cry and cry. If you can't try watching that "Extra gum" commercial about falling in love. Crying actually makes you feel better.
- And finally, what I tell myself: "If it's meant to be it'll be, but if it's not meant to be then that's okay because there is someone out there who is perfect for me".
Also do what other people suggest to do! They all have good opinions too :)
Best of luck, it'll get better I promise :)0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
doing things u like passion / hobby by that you'll connect with people that share same interest and maybe create opportunities to meet interesting people ! :)0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE