My boyfriend judges everything I do. Should we break up?

The color of my lipstick is too bright, I don't know how to stock the fridge properly, I laugh at unfunny jokes, I have a weird giggle, there is a pimple forming on my nose and I don't how to pronounce English words ( I'm Colombian).

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes break up. If he doesn't like anything then why is he with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds annoying as hell.

What Guys Said 7

• Why would you bring your relationship problems to the internet and a bunch of strangers who have no idea what your real life is like? What's the matter with you? You never thought to just work it out with your actual boyfriend and tell him did you? No wonder he's always criticizing you, you obviously deserve it. Now go back to the fridge and make a sandwich, and this time do it right!

• I'd break up cause thats not cool if he's judging and making random remarks a lot.

• Dump his ass

• yah this is not good.

this is a sign of lack of respect and condescending type of tone as well.

leave or itll turn emotionally abusive.

• sounds like a controlling asshole. Oh and if he doesn't like your giggle I think that means its over :(

• Fuck him, dump him tell him to fuck off

• just break up

What Girls Said 5

• That is not healthy, I would reconsider your relationship.

• Heya!
    Yes you should. He sounds very controlling. And those relationships are never good. Soon he will start telling you to stay at home and telling you what to wear. Best to get out instead of regretting it later on.
    Best of luck!

• perosnally i wouldn't feel happy being with someone that critical. everyone knows what they can tolerate so figure out if u like him more than this personality flaw of his and decide based on that.

• is this all the statements your boyfriend made or you?

• He doesn't sound like he really likes you for you