My boyfriend judges everything I do. Should we break up?

The color of my lipstick is too bright, I don't know how to stock the fridge properly, I laugh at unfunny jokes, I have a weird giggle, there is a pimple forming on my nose and I don't how to pronounce English words ( I'm Colombian).

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you bring your relationship problems to the internet and a bunch of strangers who have no idea what your real life is like? What's the matter with you? You never thought to just work it out with your actual boyfriend and tell him did you? No wonder he's always criticizing you, you obviously deserve it. Now go back to the fridge and make a sandwich, and this time do it right!

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya!
    Yes you should. He sounds very controlling. And those relationships are never good. Soon he will start telling you to stay at home and telling you what to wear. Best to get out instead of regretting it later on.
    Best of luck!