What would you do if your husband/wife joined here and asked if they should file for divorce?

Lets say they didn't know you were here and joined saying they found someone else, and they admitt to have been cheating for awhile and they don't know how to tell you they want a divorce.

how would you react?
would you comment, message them to get more info on the person they cheated with?
what would you do

• Pretend you didn't read it
  • Comment on it (what would you comment)
  • Message them (what would you say)
    Vote C
  • Break up with them asap
    Vote D
  • Talk to them about it
    Vote E
  • Cry
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the fact my boyfriend knows I'm on this site, I would confront him about it. And then divorce him like he wants.

What Girls Said 2

• I would comment on it hey sometimes gotta face those headaches dead on. I would probably comment I know I'd be upset but I would comment something simple probably like So Mike you want a divorce, why didn't you just say so! Or like oh hey Mike I didn't know you were on here! So hmm a divorce huh well I would first figure out how am I going not explain the cheating part to your wife, because this way just doesn't seem so right, and maybe explain why you were a jackass and not tell me sooner I could of had so much more fun! So go ahead and call her Mike she's waiting for your call.

I dunno lol I would be silly with it in some way I'm sure

• Talk to them about it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would message her like surprise motherfucker and then divorce her

• I would kill her... skash her throat or something if i knew she was cheating