Would you ever date someone with sociopathic tendencies?

sociopathic tendencies- lack of remorse, guilt or shame of ones bad actions. immaturity, compulsive pathological liars, manipulative, conning, deceptive. huge ego. superficial charm and high intelligence. unfaithful and promiscuous. untruthfulness and insincerity. poor judgement and failure to learn from past mistakes. lack of empathy. shallow/show little feelings. have big self worth and feel they are more important than others. narcissistic and arrogant. masters of deception. main purpose is to get what they want, regardless of how it will harm others. often lie and put on false faces.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No way, Gag is literally the only place I associate with people with personality disorders

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a brother that I don't talk to that is a sociopath and according to my mom who is a psychiatrist he has some qualities of a psychopath. When he got pissed at my parents, my parents were convinced he would hurt me to get back at them. Relationships with sociopaths don't last long because sociopaths burn every bridge. They are cunning, deceitful, and arrogant which are several qualities that I hate. So I would never date one, because I could never trust them.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe but not long-term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not unless I was madly in love with them but I suppose I could be really attracted to someone possessing those traits; Unless their personality was effecting me personally which you can't really know until you try because if one of their goals was to keep you happy and continue to be successful in life then they wouldn't be inclined to hurt you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sociopaths lack the ability to love, so the relationship wouldn't work. They only care about themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would not end well. Time to move on. NEXT!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't date someone like this... now, but I have done because I didn't realise or know what a sociopath was. Then again who am I to judge? She may not be a sociopath if she hasn't been professionally diagnosed?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time to heal people and I don't know how, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Once known, I avoid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Never! I would avoid them at all costs! Sociopaths... like Psychopaths leave a trail of devastation & destruction behind them. They are the epitome of pure evil. They're the most dangerous people who walk the earth. I would never willingly put my trust or associate with anyone who has the traits of a Sociopath or Psychopath. If i found out too late what they were then i would back off them and find a way to sever the relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I did date someone like that. He was highly intelligent, arrogant, and possessed no empathy whatsoever. There were many red flags but I ignored my gut because he seemed so perfect on paper. Luckily he went away to school and I never heard from him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I did once and like you can imagine, he went a bit psycho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already am

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose yes, I probably won't do it again though, it did not end well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like compassion and sociopaths tend to not have that. Narcissism is a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like my ex

0|0
    0|0
    • I also meant to vote. I read the question wrong. This sounds exactly like my ex. I didn't know it until after we broke up. He basically destroyed our relationship and destroyed me as a person.

• Vote no* 😑

• Not on purpose, but obviously of they're masters of deception it means they can fool people.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;