Back again with the ex?

s my ex said he misses me and of course I do too... we have been hanging out for the pass couple of weeks and it has been smooth sailing. we have made out a little and he obv. wants more. I explained to him yes I would but I just feel like I can't trust him because I feel he would just leave me again. I'm not sure where things are heading cause I feel he doesn't want to get back together officially ...i don't know what to do. like stick with it or just confront him.

so last night I get a text and were just saying what's up and he was like I'm drinking and I was too... he then eventually was like I'm kinda horny too haha. I should of not responded but I did and said well mb I can come over later but I can't promise u
anything. I got no text back. and then I was just like to be honest I'm not sure where we are and I'm confused. I just don't know how to trust you because I feel like I'm gonna get hurt. if you still want me to come over let me know. sooo we haven't
talked to each other all day. and I'm assuming he just wanted some action. I don't think I should talk with him anymore if that the way he is ...if he wants me, then just wait for him to come? if not, forget him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to keep to your decision and show him your serious about your decision. He has to know that he can't just get around with you and not have any commitment. I know you still like him, but if he rejects your offer, then it shows he's only in it for ass and nothing more. Be careful and don't let your feelings affect your decisions otherwise you might regret it. If you confront him then it shows your doubting your own choice because your worried what he might say. Just stay strong and keep to only hooking up. A guy can only go for so long with only hooking up, he will then make his decision if he likes you enough to go out or will end it. That might not be what you want but it's the correct thing to do if he cannot commit. Good Luck

What Guys Said 3

• He texted you when he was drinking, and stated he was horny. Why would he say any of that unless he was trying to get some from you. And yes, if he wants you then he will come and own up to his mistake and try to move along the relationship rather then just using you for some ass.

• Make him feel like it's a relationship and DO NOT CAVE TO SEXUAL REQUESTS unless it's official.

- Set the standard at being in a relationship.

~ ArtistBBoy

• If he wanted some, he would have said something like: "Well if you want it that bad, what are you waiting for? Let's make 'later'... now" <-- Of course, that would make him look desperate. But if he truly wanted some, he wouldn't have cared about seeming desperate.

• If he doesn't want it officially, then he just wants the sex. Period.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should stay really good friends with him and pay attention to how that goes... then talk to him about realationships and how far he wants to go with you. Try to find out what he wants in the relationship and if your ok with that.