How to win back my boyfriend ?

17 years old. I often get panic attack. My boyfriend knows about it. two days back.. we got back together. I was joking with his romance. he got mad and said he hates me and doesn't like the new me. I tried to made him understand, i haven't changed. he got mad and went offline. I was on the verge of getting panic attack and i called him to just to tell i love him so much and i have not changed. He took the call, i said hello at least 5 times.. then i thought he didn't want to talk to me bc he did like this before and i almost got panic attack at this point. I confessed my feelings and it turns out to be his mum. His mum scolded him and nxt day he broke up with again.. I want him back. i was not thinking straight.. and panic attack.. I really love so much.

the reason behind the previous was he trusted his friends more than me. but then he realised his mistake and spoke to my sister and took her permission.

i want him back.. help me please.. i'm going crazy..

" the reason behind the previous breakup was he trusted his friends more than me. but then he realised his mistake and spoke to my sister and took her permission for dating me "

21

What Guys Said 1

• He probably feels humiliated that you said all that stuff to his mother so he's probably going to remain pissed for a long time. Humiliation is something most guys don't take well.

• i really want to win him back. he triggered my panic attack.. I was also rea]ady to talk to his mum ! How can i win him back?

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you want to 'win back' someone who is pretty short-tempered and clearly has never been very invested in having a relationship with you seeing as how he has this tendency of ignoring you, breaking up with you then back together just like that?

• I used to get panic attacks, then I learned how to get horney instead.