She said im not ready for a commitment?

Me and this girl have been talking for about a month now. she's a sophmore in college and im a freshman in college. We both go to different schools but the schools aren't that far apart. I really like this girl and we've hungout plenty of times and I know she likes me, at least during the time. We cuddled, slept together, etc. We did everything a normal couple would act like. About a week ago, she seemed to get a little distant from me. Before, we used to text, call and Skype each other all day everyday and she would want to hangout. But on Friday she randomly just stopped texting me. So Im like no biggy she is busy over the weekend. So then she tells me she's on her period and that she is having the worst day so she didn't text me back all that much. After that it became a regular thing where we would only talk for a couple hours a day and she stopped calling me sweetie and baby. So I knew something was up but I didn't want to make it a big deal. So last night she text me in the middle of the night to come over and hold her. So I said I could be there in 30 and she kept saying no dont come over. So then I said, ok what about after my classes tomorrow I can come over then and she didn't respond. The next day, we texted for a while then I finally asked her if i could come over and she said i don't know. I said ok let me know and Ill ask again in a few hours. A few hours passed so I asked her again if I could come over. She said please stop asking. So I asked her what was wrong and she responded, with "No. It's not fair to you. I'm not ready for anything yet. I feel really bad doing this to you but I can't." She decided right then and there that it was done. So I called her and asked her whats happening. From what I got from it was she wants to be single and not feel controlled by feeling commited to whatever we had. She said she isn't ready for a relationship. She just got out of a abusive relationship less then a year ago so I understood. What do I do in this situation?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing you can do but respect her wishes and move on. If she changes her mind she knows how you feel and where you are