I'm pregnant and my partner left me and got married behind my back, I don't know what should I do?

im dating my army boyfriend for a while and well I am pregnant, was so excited to tell him yesterday as a surprise. I got to camp and his friends told me he flew abroad (back where we both from). So I thought it's not good telling him on Facebook I'll just tell him in person. Surprised to see he in unfriended me and not only that saw his friends like pictures of his wedding to some other girl on her personal account. I mean how can I be so blind, why is it happening to me?, like I'm at this point im thinking I won't tell him and raise the child on my own. My cousins and brothers want to physically hurt him but I told them he's not worth it.

I'm one and a half months pregnant and excited. I know it's not healthy to be stressed and upset during pregnancy but what do you lot think is a best option?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I know sympathy from some remote corner of the globe is cold comfort, but I give it nonetheless. Betrayal hurts like no other pain and platitudes and positivity won't replace the the ground which seems to have disappeared from under one's feet. I ask you to put your health highest in your priorities. I believe you have valid reason to take the father to court and make him pay for the pain he has caused you.

What Guys Said 7

• do not tell him, he hasn't been fair to you, he is not worthy of becoming a dad. be a proud single mom and handle it yourself. or you could tell him but inform him that you do not wish for him to be a part of the childs life, and that you will inform your child about his / her real dad so in time your child can decide itself if they want to meet their dad.

• He is the father of your unborn child. He should be aware of the pregnancy whether he likes it or not. What would you achieve by withholding the pregnancy from him? His marriage, or decoupling from you should not affect your decision.

• Get court ordered child support and visitation scheduled

• I have no idea. Some guys are just dumb assholes.

• Could be that he didn't know? A weird move, anyway. Regardless, you are entitled to legal action.

• Is he black?

• Mixed race

• Just because he is half black half white doesn't make him black. What an absolute cunt you turned out be stupid prick.

• Please get an abortion.

• Deliver the baby or abort it...
    If you deliver it then go to her wife and tell her what this guy has been doing and how he betrayed you.. Sang used you..

If she didn't believe you then for a proof had a DNA test... And get him to take responsibility for the child... What happens to his marriage doesn't matter as he is just a jerk... And he might be cheating on his current wife

• Take a legal action on him... And screw him...

• Ok I'll do that thanks

• Yes good luck

What Girls Said 2

• Well I think it's important you inform both him and his wife of your pregnancy. Chances are, you were the other woman and his wife has more than a right to know. I know this is a stressful time for you, but you do need to tell them. That kid deserves at least the chance to know its father and if you do nothing about it you're just as bad as he is.

• You should inform his wife respectfully and see how it goes from there. I am sure she has heard about you and when you reach out nothing should be a surprise. Don't keep it away any longer because it might give him room to deny it being his.